2nd SLSP Workshop
The 2nd SLSP code comparison workshop will be held in Vienna, Austria, August 5-9, 2013. The workshop is organized by the Weizmann Institute of Science in cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
- Ion dynamics
- Broadening of Rydberg lines
- Plasma kinetics and line-shapes
- Stark broadening in the presence of external electric and magnetic fields
- Stability and convergence of line-shape calculations
A necessary and sufficient condition for participation is to submit at least one calculated case.
The list of cases is available in the Call for Submissions.
- June 3 - web interface for file uploads opens
- July 13 - submission deadline (cases 11* and 12*)
- July 20 - submission deadline (all other cases)
- July 20 - hotel booking deadline
- August 5 - workshop opens
- August 9 - workshop adjourns
- A. Calisti (CNRS, France)
- H.-K. Chung (IAEA, Austria)
- M. Á. González (U. of Valladolid, Spain)
- E. Stambulchik (WIS, Israel)
Please use the forums for discussion.
Modified on: 2013-05-29