4th SLSP Workshop
The 4th SLSP code comparison workshop will be held in Baden, Austria, March 20-24, 2017. The workshop is organized by the Weizmann Institute of Science in cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
- Ion dynamics
- Quadrupole (and higher-multipole) effects
- Ionization potential depressions and line shapes
- Scattering problem and line broadening
- Stark broadening in the presence of external electric and magnetic fields
- Stability and convergence of line-shape calculations
Venue & Registration
A necessary and sufficient condition for participation is to submit at least one calculated case.
To register, please fill in the registration form and return it by email.
The list of cases is available in the Call for Submissions (updated February 13).
- January 22 - web interface for file uploads opens
- February 19 - registration deadline
- March 5 - submission deadline
- March 20 - workshop opens
- March 24 - workshop adjourns
The program will be published later.
- A. Calisti (CNRS, France)
- H.-K. Chung (IAEA, Austria)
- M. Á. González (U. of Valladolid, Spain)
- E. Stambulchik (WIS, Israel)
Please use the forums for discussion.
Modified on: 2017-02-13