The 14th Israel Conference on Plasma Science and Applications
February 28, 2012.
David Lopatie Conference Center, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot. (campus map)
The IPSTA 2012 scientific program consists of invited and contributed oral talks, and poster presentations. The conference book is available on-line.
The maximal poster dimensions (WxH) are 100x120 cm.
- Basic Plasma Physics
- Beams and Coherent Radiation
- Inertial Confinement and High Energy Density Plasmas
- Laser-Matter Interactions
- Magnetic Confinement
- Plasma Diagnostics
- Plasma Sources and Technology
- Space and Astrophysical Plasmas
- Ehud Behar (Technion, Israel)
- Roger Falcone (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA)
- Amnon Fruchtman (Holon Institute of Technology, Israel)
- Gerhard G. Paulus (University of Jena, Germany)
- Eli Waxman (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
- Hartmut Zohm (Max-Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Germany)
Registration and abstract submission
On-line registration and abstract submission is through the Weizmann Institute Indico system. The deadline for abstract submission is Friday, January 13, 2012.
Attendees who do not plan to contribute are none the less urged to register for preparing badges etc.
The registration fee is NIS 250 for faculty and NIS 100 for students. The fees will be collected (cash only) at the morning of the conference day.
Modified on: 2013-02-10