3rd SLSP Workshop
The 3rd SLSP code comparison workshop will be held in Marseille, France, March 2-6, 2015.
- Ion dynamics
- Ionization potential depressions and line shapes
- Large-scale line-shape calculations
- Stark broadening in the presence of external electric and magnetic fields
- Stability and convergence of line-shape calculations
Venue & Registration
A necessary and sufficient condition for participation is to submit at least one calculated case.
The list of cases is available in the Call for Submissions (updated on 09.02.2015).
The program is available here (updated on 25.02.2015).
- A. Calisti (CNRS, France)
- H.-K. Chung (IAEA, Austria)
- M. Á. González (U. of Valladolid, Spain)
- E. Stambulchik (WIS, Israel)
Please use the forums for discussion.
Modified on: 2015-03-08